

The Building of the Old Municipal Hall
The building of the former Municipal Hall was built between 1926 and 1928, according to the design of Nikolaj Krasnov, a famous architect of Imperial Russia.
This corner building has the base shaped like a Cyrillic letter ‘Г’. Above the roof wreath, there are four profusely draped sculptures with attributes that are personification of justice, labor, science and culture.

